Masters in Analytics
The Department of Statistics offers a part-time Master of Science in Analytics that offers courses from the top-ranked Mays Business School and is open to working professionals with strong quantitative skills, for example bachelor's degree holders in the sciences, mathematics, business and engineering fields. Skills learned are applicable in utilities, manufacturing, information, healthcare, natural resources, transportation, warehousing, finance and insurance, and many other sectors. Review Coursework
Increase your competitive edge.
Be innovative, forward-thinking, and reduce the time it takes to respond to new opportunities.
Request a Pre-questionnaire to apply!
Return on Investment
A hybrid of the most sought-after skills in every industry: statistics, technological expertise, and business analysis.
- Few Analytics degrees of this caliber exist. Program revolves around work-based capstone project where students apply what they have learned in order to solve a business problem within their organization.
- The aim of the five (5) semester, part-time program is to provide comprehensive and balanced training in statistical modeling and predictive analysis to create data scientists that will be thought-leaders and innovators.
A part of the Texas A&M family
- Prestigious faculty from top-ranked Statistics and Business Graduate programs
- Tap into the Aggie Network, a unique network of thousands of alumni around the world.
- Take a closer look at what has been happening in the program and what our students have to say about it.
Jump-Start Your Business
After training two-years with some of the best professionals in analytics and business you will possess skills that few possess.