Join the Aggie Family
"Overall I would rate this program on a scale of 1 to 10 as an 11"
-Course Evaluation Spring 2017.
75% of students receive partial or full financial
sponsorship from their employer.
We strongly encourage enrollees to request sponsorship from their employer for the degree. Enrollees may apply for financial aid (grants, student loans) via the FAFSA. There are no assistantships available. More information at: https://financialaid.tamu.edu/graduate.aspx.
Non-Profit Scholarship for MS Analytics
Service is one of our core values at Texas A&M University. In that spirit, the Department of Statistics is providing one full scholarship, each year for our part-time Masters in Analytics program to an employee of a non-profit organization. Competitive candidates typically have three or more years of full-time work experience, an impressive academic background or GRE/GMAT score, and currently work with data on a regular basis. Candidates must currently be employed by a non-profit organization willing to provide a business problem and data-set for the program's capstone project. Simply indicate your non-profit work in your "Statement of Purpose" on the pre-application to be considered.
Total Cost of Program: $65,000
• Tuition/required fees
• Pre-loaded laptop
• Meals/hotel for orientation and residencies
No hidden fees! No guesswork.
What you'll get:
• High quality, carefully selected peers
• Live online streaming of prestigious professor-led lectures
• All lectures are recorded and available at any time for review
• Individual work-based capstone project stewarded by a project coach and subject matter expert.
• Executive-style learning in the evenings (similar to MBA programs)
• Customer Service like no other online degree! We guide you through the enrollment and financial aid process, register you, purchase your books/supplies each semester and ensure your forms for graduation are complete
• The Aggie Network, a unique network of thousands of alumni around the world